Unraveling isn’t a bad thing. it’s letting go in the best possible way, untangling the knots that hold you back, unwrapping the gifts you’ve hidden for too long ~susannah conway
1. if i could go back in time to have a chat with the girl i was ten years ago, i’ll tell her ” fight your own battles, the rest is for your mother to fight”
2. i’ll never be a writer; blogging isn’t my passion its my therapy because therapist and african don’t rhyme
3. tea is my comfort food
4. i haven’t always made the best choices in life, every mistake taught me a lesson. today i know better to lend you a piece of advice
5. you maybe surprised but i’ve got an older sister, she is called Nathalie for the very first time in twenty plus years, i envision my wedding with nathalie standing as my maid of honor; forgive me khine i think you will be great standing as the next of kin. it feels right this way.
6. a year and half from today, a huge change may come my way and this blog will be a letter to you. Don’t judge me. I have forgiven myself , So can you
7. Motherhood, i’m still on the fence. i’ve been told a million times that; someday i’ll parent twins to the extend that i have begun to internalize this message…enigmatic
8. I belong to a club that i wish i didn’t. You don’t get over grief-you move through it as you learn to live with the loss ~ suzy
9. on my feel good days, i go around town and shop for lingerie or a fine beauty product and graciously apply on my body after a warm bath
10. Dad, in your next life learn to build a relationship with your son. The apple doesn’t fall very far from the tree.
11. i make the best home cooked meals and cocktails that will keep your straw at the bar.. Try Me !!!